We’re always looking for the
and brightest linguists.
Conduit Language Specialists is one of the largest language services providers in the United States. We offer translation, interpreting, and transcription services to local, state, and federal law enforcement organizations, as well as general business clients and professional medical and legal firms.
We’re always looking for top people to join our team. Please take a look at our qualifications and preliminary questionnaire. Then get in touch to find out more about Conduit employment opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent from country of origin.
- Native speaker in language of expertise
- Superior proficiency levels in listening, writing, and speaking of native language
- Superior proficiency in oral and written English
- Word processing or typing at a minimum speed of 45 wpm
- United States Citizenship or Permanent Resident (in U.S. for 3 of last 5 years)
- Ability to pass security screening process and language assessment testing, based on FBI exam
- Applicants selected will be subject to a Government security background investigation and must meet eligibility and suitability requirements.
Conduit is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, disability, sex, age, national origin, or sexual orientation. The provisions of this announcement do not constitute an expressed or implied contract. Conduit hires only U.S. citizens or lawfully authorized alien workers. Provisions contained in this employment announcement may be modified or revoked.